The literary club’s objective is to develop and hone the literary skills of the students. The Club encourages the Claretines to develop a taste for literature and also work towards improving their spoken and written language. It is involved in a variety of activities aimed at building up the confidence and grooming the talents of students in facing various interpersonal activities and competitions. The Club has initiated competitions in extempore, essay writing, creative writing, poetry writing, debate, elocution, skit, quiz and reading to enhance the speech and oratorical skills of students.
- Strict Silence shall be observed in the Library, reading room and in the reference section.
- Library will be kept open from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days and from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Students must have their Identity Card and Library Card at the time of borrowing the books.
- Students can identify the books available at the computer terminal. On the demand slip write the title of the Book and the accession number and hand it over to the librarian for borrowing books.
- Students have to return the library books and clear the dues before collecting the hall tickets of the Final examination.
- If a book from the library is lost or damaged by a student who borrowed it, such student will have to replace with a new copy of the book or pay double the price of the book.